Registered in 2019
GALILE CONSULTANCY ZAMBIA LIMITED Is a Limited company registered under The Companies Act (of Zambia No. 10 of 2017), registration number 120190007517. The core Business is Consultancy, Commerce, Business and Development related Consulting and activities for organizations and Countries in our prescribed areas of interest. Galile’s interest is doing business that will add value to the companies/Countries involved and communities affected. The areas of interest cover Infrastructure Development, the Agriculture Value Chains, Mining/Prospecting, Government Project facilitation and implementation, for example, Energy, particularly renewable energy for the most part, Health facilities, Finance, Trade and Investment for development. A key health Infrastructure Partner being Comboral of the EU, a healthcare company founded in 1984 in Finland providing healthcare Infrastructure and Financing Solutions, a company passionate about enabling quality healthcare access worldwide, (https://www. comboral.eu). And others coming up.
In doing the above, the company has partnered with a key SriLankan strategic ally, Ceylon Consultancy and Trading Hong Kong Limited from Asia (https://www.ceylontradinghongkong.com) with their head office in Hong Kong, who are well established with European and other Western Partners including Canada and USA. These are strategically placed in areas of large scale Project Financing, Economic Advice including Debt Management, Construction and Trade, and other Products and Services.
The overall vision and long term plan is to build a group of companies to cover business interests as above and create a brand that shall stand-out among the great dependable brands of Zambia.
Galile is a mixed Consultancy, International Development & Commerce Company, with a vision to create first class integrated Services, Trade and Industry structure business solutions within Africa, from Zambia, the SADC/COMESA and beyond.
To offer complete solutions in business and Development with excellence.
- Adopt a specific and clear investment policy in various scopes with high growth rates and limited risks
- Acquire investments with good internal return rates that suit the expectations of the company & stakeholders by establishing projects with clear, applicable and separable working plans.
- Provide path to continuous development in the scope of its activities by studies and research.
- Fulfill our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) by being an economic, intellectual and social asset to each country and community where we do business.
- Implementation of large all scale regional and international projects in all chosen fields with excellence and integrity.
- Integrity: Honour all commitments to our customers, employees and shareholders while conducting business with unwavering high standards of honesty, trust, professionalism and ethical behaviour.
- Quality: Put the interests of our customers first and be dedicated to providing an customized business experience that assures customer satisfaction and earns their unwavering loyalty.
- Teamwork: Work as one cohesive team from the smallest unit to the Board of directors while developing and retaining leaders who continually raise the bar, provide direction, remove barriers and empower people to successfully achieve goals. We are dedicated to maintain a caring and supportive work environment that fosters a sharing of ideas, skills and resources.
- Growth and Profitability: dedicated to continuous innovation and pursuit of new ideas and opportunities to accelerate profitable growth.
Choma Solar power Project(s) Site in picture
WHAT WE DO
Today, more than ever, the increasingly competitive economic environment requires innovation for companies and countries to be continuously successful and Development to be sustainably achieved. Among others, compliance to high standards of performance, professionalism and efficiency are needed. This is inherent to the successful functioning of every company in important areas, some of which are covered below:
- Foreign Company Representation
- Health sector projects
- Real Estate, Infrastructure
- Mining and Energy Sector
We believe in helping our customers and nations to attain real sustainable development through innovative exploitation of natural resources and local opportunities through international win-win synergies.
Part of Our Team
Chief Operating Officer,
+260 97 7495 415
Thoka K. Njolomba
+260 95 537 962